Guest Posting/Sponsored Articles
Boove is one of the fastest growing online book and publishing magazines. We are always looking for book bloggers, publishing journalists, and book reviews to publish. Before you jump into the world of guest posting on Boove, make sure to read our simple and straightforward guidelines to ensure your post gets accepted.
Please note there is a processing fee associated with guest processing that goes towards covering editorial and hosting fees.
If you have been featured in a Boove.co.uk article we grant you full permission to use our logo to promote your products and services.
You may make reference to the original article in promotional material and use language such as “Recommended by Boove.co.uk”. You may not state or imply that Boove.co.uk is liable for or acts as a guarantor for the quality of your services.
Boove Featured my Company
If you have been featured in a Boove article, first of all, congratulations. Our analysts do their best to select the best companies.
How to Capitalise on a Mention?
There are a few things you can do to get maximum exposure.
- Share the article across your socials. This will make it more likely to appear higher in google and drive medium/long term sales to your website.
- Write a short blog post showing your readers that you have been selected as a market leading company. Here is an example post that another company wrote after being featured on another one of our websites: https://www.cwire.media/post/c-wire-nominated-as-a-top-marketing-automation-company-by-welp-magazine.
- Email us the blog post URL and we will share it across our network.
- Backlinking to the article from your website makes it more likely to rank high on google for relevant keywords and drive traffic and ultimately leads to your company.
- Share with your customers that you were nominated as a top company by sharing your blog post across your social media or in your newsletter.
- Please always link back to the https:// version of our website, not http://.
- Please link to Boove.co.uk and not the www.Boove.co.uk version of our website.
The below graphics can be downloaded and uploaded to your website.
If you decide to embed or use our logo please include a link to the relevant article on our website or our homepage.